29 visitors online
China : 6
France : 2
Taiwan : 1
United States : 8
Visitors/country this year
* Best Whishes for the new year 2011
* WAYS OF REMEMBRANCE AND SPIRITUAL CONNECTION - 4th EDITION
* Annual meeting of BIOVISION Symposium
* THE WAYS OF REMEMBRANCE
* World Oriental Bio EXPO 2010, Jecheon, South Korea:
* PROMETRA International accredited to ensure advisory functions near the committee of safeguard of the cultural intangible heritage
* AFRICAN TRADITIONAL MEDICINE DAY
* Xoy 2010 : Annual ceremony of divination
* ITINERARY OF PILGRIMAGE
* THE WAYS OF REMEMBRANCE
* First evaluation seminar of the implementation of the Project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, entitled “Immunization Advocacy: Saving the Lives of Africa’s Children »
PROMETRA International Annual session
* PROMETRA International vice-President, Dr Floyd meets the Minister and Deputy Chief of Mission Xie Feng - Embassy of China in the USA
* Birth of a Traditional medecine Anthenna
* PROMETRA Gates Foundation Immunization Project Meeting
* Consolidating the Assets of a Cross Border Network of Cultural Research, Medical Practice, Scientific Diffusion, Integration and International relations
* Dakar under the African Traditions
* PROMETRA International to conduct immunization advocacy project in Senegal, Nigeria and Benin
* Dr. Gbodossou and the Morehouse School of Medicine Team
* A tour in the USA within the framework of the advocacy plan for a better rooting of the African platform
PROMETRA INTERNATIONAL ANNUAL SESSIONS
The year 2010, from June 3 to June 11, PROMETRA International held its annual sessions at its headquarters located in Bel Air, Cité des Chercheurs, Dakar, Senegal.
The following took part in these sessions, the presidents of the National representations and their delegations, experts and guests from South Africa, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroun, Spain, France, Gabon, the Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Kenya, Mali, Mauritania, Nigeria, Central Africa Republic, Senegal, Uganda and the USA.
The participants to these annual sessions of PROMETRA International worked on:
- the first evaluation of the Project supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation entitled: “Immunization Advocacy: Saving the Lives of Africa’s Children”,
- participation in the annual divination ceremony (Xooy) of the Saltigi, Great Masters Seers,
- The exposé of the research topics relating to the Fight against Malnutrition, the Medical Philosophy of PROMETRA, the Excision and Discovered Drugs for a Development in Africa,
- experience sharing in the field of the rehabilitation of our values of civilization and the implementation of sustainable development programs,
- presentation of the results of research relating to diabetes, to dermatoses, the fight against malnutrition, and HIV/AIDS,
- preparations relating to the organization of the African Traditional Medicine Day, the WAHO Day and the 2011 expedition for the Ways of Remembrance and the Spiritual Connection in Benin,
- l’élection des membres du Comité Directeur de PROMETRA International.
- the election of the Board of Directors of PROMETRA International.
From L to R : B. Onabolu (Rotary Polio Plus), E.M.Ndiaye (Senegal Ministry of Health), E. Gbodossou (PROMETRA), M. Compaoré (Burkina Ministry of Health), A. Ndiaye (FAFS Senegal), T. Okujagu (Nigeria Ministry of Health).
The opening ceremony of the evaluation seminar of the Project supported by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, presided by the Ministry of Health and Prevention in the person of Dr. El Hadj Mamadou NDIAYE, Head of the Immunization Division of the said Ministry. The opening ceremony of PROMETRA National representations’ work sessions has been chaired by Mr Pape Diop, President of the Senate of the Republic of Senegal.
The work sessions of the evaluation seminar have been heightened by the presence of Mr Busuyi ONABOLU of the Rotary Polio Plus and by that of Mr Mamadou COMPAORE, Directeur of the Pharmacy of the Ministry of Health of Burkina Faso.
Within the framework of the implementation of the Project funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, some recommendations have been formulated on behalf of the Project recipient countries, the political decision makers, funders and other partners for development.
For of a better anchoring of their activities programs , at the national, Pan-African and cross-border level, PROMETRA National representations adopted resolutions matched with recommendations for a reinforcement of their institutional capacities and a realization of their financial autonomy.
A special attention has been given to the need for coordinating an international visibility programme through the use of modern communication means and a responsible partnership with the Networks of the Journalists for the Promotion of Traditional Medicines and that of our civilization values in the optics of the advent of a more enlightened humanity.
The 3 Dernières Nouvelles
2013 South-South Gate (SS-Gate) Convention
15/05/2013 @ 05:53
Dr GBODOSSOU was invited in Shanghai, China, from 08 -11 May 2013 to participate in China (Shanghai) International Technology Fair (CSITF) as well as " 2013 South-South GATE Convention " of the SS GATE Plateform. This stay was an opportunity to revalue the partnership with this high institution which purpose is to promote the bilateral partner (...) >> next
WIPO : 24th session of the Intergovermental committee
18/02/2013 @ 10:04
PROMETRA international is invited to participate as an observer in the 24th session of the Intergovermental committee on Intellectual Property an Genetic Ressources, Traditional Knowledge and an Folklore (IGC) which be held at the headquarter of the World Intelectual Property (WIPO) in Geneva, from April 22 to 26, 2013, commencing at 10a (...) >> next
UNESCO : Dixième anniversaire 2003-2013 de la célébration de la protection Patrimoine Culturel Immatériel (PCI)
18/02/2013 @ 07:11
Dr Erick GBODOSSOU, Président de PROMETRA International, coordonnateur des activités de l’UNESCO concernant le PCI (Patrimoine Culturel Immatériel) des ONG et de la Société Civile des pays Francophones est invité à la célébration du 10e anniversaire de la convention pour la sauvegarde du PCI. La célébration du 10e anniversaire de la co (...) >> next
To restore an enlihtened spirituality
16/10/2012 @ 14:23
TO RESTORE AN ENLIGHTENED SPIRITUALITY THROUGH THE SPIRITUAL CONNECTION There is not doubt that Spirituality is the royal way to direct men and the world toward a connection between the physical bodies and the subtle bodies, pre-requisite to any equilibrium. Serious studies allowed us to no (...) >>
16/10/2012 @ 14:23
To restore an enlihtened spirituality...