37 visitors online
China : 6
France : 1
Japan : 1
United States : 4
Visitors/country this year
* Best Wishes 2012
* Taksu Bali Foundation
* 6th Session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage, Bali, Indonesia, November 22-29, 2011
* West African Herbal Pharmacopoeia
* Visit to UNICEF Regional Office in Dakar
* The whole World
* Nigeria : Herbfest
* HERBFEST NIGERIA, October 11-13, 2011
* Busuyi Onabolu and Bill Gates
* Women engage in a concerted management of migration flows
* Medicinal Plants Conservation: Africa’s Heritage
* Annual Research Conference of Walter Sisulu University (WSU) August 17-19, 2011
* Partnership with Asia
* Walter Sisulu University Joint conference, South Africa PROMETRA Co sponsoring
* International Day of the World's Indigenous People August 9th
June 16: African Child Day
* Linda PATTERSON - Bill&Melinda GATES Foundation
* Bill&Melinda GATES Foundation at PROMETRA International Sessions
* 16 juin : Journée Mondiale de l'enfant Africain
* Predictions of the XOY : Verbal sparring matches of Saltigi Great Masters Seers - Edition 2011
* Les tradipraticiens exclus des journées médicales de l’HPD
* The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries (LDC-IV) will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, in 2011
* WHAT FORM OF COMPENSATION FOR THE BLACK SLAVE TRADE?
* NEWSLETTER : THE HANDICAP IN THE AFRICAN THOUGHT
* THE CONCEPT OF DISEASE, OF HEALING AND OF DRUG WITHIN AFRICAN ART OF HEALING
* WEST AFRICAN HEALTH ORGANISATION (WAHO)
* International Women Day
* 2011 Joint Conference: First Announcement
* PROMETRA Kenya : The Birth of the board of Directors
* Best Whishes for the new year 2011
* Immunization Advocacy: Saving the Lives of Africa’s Children
In Memory of SOWETO 1976!
The origin of PRO.ME.TRA can be traced back to 1971, under the initiative of Professor Colomb, supported by Professor Delauture and Professor Paul Correa through the launching of programs aimed at rehabilitating traditional medicine and indigenous civilisation values.
PRO.ME.TRA is as much an organism of cultural research, medical practice, scientific research structure works as an instrument of African integration and international relations through the rehabilitation of traditional medicine, ancient religions and universal spirituality.
PRO.ME.TRA is an International Organization with its general objective the pro-motion and preservation of Traditional Medicine and the creation of links among cultures throughout the world.
The objectives of PRO.ME.TRA
Dr Erick V.A GBODOSSOU, President
Cité des Chercheurs,Immeuble EVA n°93 Bel Air - BP 6134 Dakar-Etoile-Sénégal
Tel : +221 832 28 50 - Fax : +221 832 57 49
Courriel : email@example.com
16/10/2012 @ 14:23
TO RESTORE AN ENLIGHTENED SPIRITUALITY THROUGH THE SPIRITUAL CONNECTION There is not doubt that Spirituality is the royal way to direct men and the world toward a connection between the physical bodies and the subtle bodies, pre-requisite to any equilibrium. Serious studies allowed us to no (...) >>
To restore an enlihtened spirituality...