29 visitors online
Canada : 1
China : 3
United States : 1
Visitors/country this year
* Best Wishes 2012
* Taksu Bali Foundation
* 6th Session of the Intergovernmental Committee for the safeguarding of Intangible Cultural Heritage, Bali, Indonesia, November 22-29, 2011
* West African Herbal Pharmacopoeia
* Visit to UNICEF Regional Office in Dakar
* The whole World
* Nigeria : Herbfest
* HERBFEST NIGERIA, October 11-13, 2011
* Busuyi Onabolu and Bill Gates
* Women engage in a concerted management of migration flows
* Medicinal Plants Conservation: Africa’s Heritage
* Annual Research Conference of Walter Sisulu University (WSU) August 17-19, 2011
* Partnership with Asia
* Walter Sisulu University Joint conference, South Africa PROMETRA Co sponsoring
* International Day of the World's Indigenous People August 9th
* June 16: African Child Day
* Linda PATTERSON - Bill&Melinda GATES Foundation
* Bill&Melinda GATES Foundation at PROMETRA International Sessions
* 16 juin : Journée Mondiale de l'enfant Africain
* Predictions of the XOY : Verbal sparring matches of Saltigi Great Masters Seers - Edition 2011
* Les tradipraticiens exclus des journées médicales de l’HPD
* The Fourth United Nations Conference on the Least Developed Countries (LDC-IV) will take place in Istanbul, Turkey, in 2011
* WHAT FORM OF COMPENSATION FOR THE BLACK SLAVE TRADE?
* NEWSLETTER : THE HANDICAP IN THE AFRICAN THOUGHT
* THE CONCEPT OF DISEASE, OF HEALING AND OF DRUG WITHIN AFRICAN ART OF HEALING
* WEST AFRICAN HEALTH ORGANISATION (WAHO)
* International Women Day
* 2011 Joint Conference: First Announcement
* PROMETRA Kenya : The Birth of the board of Directors
* Best Whishes for the new year 2011
* Immunization Advocacy: Saving the Lives of Africa’s Children
West African Health Organisation (WAHO) held in Banjul, Gambia, 12 and 13 October, its 4th Annual Scientific Congress of Traditional Medicine Practitioners (TMPs) and Conventional Medicine Practitioners (CMPs).
The congress brought together about fifty participants including TMPs, doctors, pharmacists, scientists, heads of institutions and research networks, as well as NGOs from all the ECOWAS Member States, except Sierra Leone and Guinea Conkary, and for the first time, Cape Verde was represented.
The main objective of the congress was to bring together CMPs and TMPs to discuss the theme "Promoting traditional medicine in the sub-region of ECOWAS: Prospects and Challenges" as a means of promoting dialogue between the two sectors. Two major innovations were introduced in this fourth congress: presentations by internationally renowned experts on topics related to the theme followed by discussions and a round table session, which afforded every participant the opportunity to share their experiences. PROMETRA International informed about the promotion of Traditional Medicine throughout the world with Europe as a target.
At the centre, Minister of Health and Social Welfare of the Gambia, Honourable Miss Fatim BADJE, chairing the opening ceremony of the congress.
The 3 Dernières Nouvelles
To restore an enlihtened spirituality
16/10/2012 @ 14:23
TO RESTORE AN ENLIGHTENED SPIRITUALITY THROUGH THE SPIRITUAL CONNECTION There is not doubt that Spirituality is the royal way to direct men and the world toward a connection between the physical bodies and the subtle bodies, pre-requisite to any equilibrium. Serious studies allowed us to no (...) >>
16/10/2012 @ 14:23
To restore an enlihtened spirituality...